- Full title: “Live Video-to-Video Supporting Interactive Infrastructure”
- Project Call: ICT PSP Work Programme 2011. CIP ICT-PSP (2012-2014)
- Main aim: Favour the interaction among citizens, enabling it to be more productive, efficient and social by using Video-to-Video techniques (v2v) over the internet..
- Leader: Hellenic Telecommunications Organization, S.A. (Greece).
- Web site : www.livecity-psp.eu
Video-to-video applications can be used to save lives, improve city management, reduce fuel costs and carbon footprints and improve education, culture and tourism in the town or city. This project intends to carry out demonstration activities through video-to-video services in five cities over a wide range of areas: emergency services, e-health, education and citizen services.
The participating cities are Dublin, Luxembourg, Athens, Tubingen and Valladolid. These HD video-to-video applications will be tested in those cities in order to assess the social usefulness of the tool for the city’s inhabitants. CARTIF will work with the Valladolid City Council in the application for Municipal Services, one of the tools developed in the context of the project.
More information: www.livecity-psp.eu