The VyP Smart City Initiative jointly involves the public administration, companies, research centres, universities and associations.
The City councils:
- Support the external visibility of the Initiative
- Are receptive to suggestions from other participants
- Favour diverse actions, facilitating access to city infrastructure to companies and research centres
- If possible, they adapt action plans to carry out the goals set by the Initiative
- Undertake institutional representation
- Encourage the participation of all stakeholders
- Coordinate the Standing Committee
On the other hand, companies, centres and other agents are responsible for:
- Considering and encouraging, to the extent possible, that the actions they promote are visible in the Valladolid-Palencia Smart City scenarios.
- Cooperating in the development of the Initiative in the medium and long term by participating in the Standing Committee.
The main tasks of the Technical Secretariat shall be to:
- Boost the activity by promoting projects and considering the demonstration scenarios of Valladolid and Palencia as a priority
- Coordinate communication with the City Councils
- Represent the Initiative and its promoters, as has been stated in the Membership Letter
- Coordinate dissemination
- Supporting the municipalities of Valladolid and Palencia in the coordination of the Standing Committee